Monday, September 10, 2007

This cookie is for Sunday.

I had a busy day on Sunday. I went to the Flea Market again. Not too many people, quite a crown after Church's service is over.
This fortune cookie is for Sunday . And I love this, and I bet all of you too.

It says " Your Dearest Dream is Coming True"
I hope this is true. My Dearest Dream is to earn enough so I do not have to work so hard, and I can travel the whole U.S.A and around the world. Will this come true. May be I need to pick up some lottery tickets today.If not what business or job I can get into ? So I can earn what is enough for me.
I read that many bloggers like John Chow (www.johnchow.com),Shoemoney(www.shoemoney.com)Problogger(www.problogger.net)are making over $10,000 a month.How did they make that income?
Check out 45n5-Top 100(www.45n5.com/top100) to check the number one on the internet for best blog of making money

No comments: