Saturday, September 15, 2007

Busy Day Cookie




Today I really had a busy day. Got up at 6.30 am . I drove to the Flea Market at Victory Drive to sell some of my stuff. Instead trying to get rid of most of my junks, I bought more stuff to sell, got some walking canes and more costume jewelries.
I already reserved my booth , so when I reached, I just have to set up .Took me 30 minutes to set up, I really do not have a lot of stuff like the other folks.My first customer bought 3 walking canes,bargained till five dollars(I asked for 6). but I was glad to make the first sale. Later, through out the day I was able to sell some Tee-shirt and a table saw my husband asked me to sell. Sold for $40.00. Only sold a couple of necklaces and bracelets. Sold a little more stuff and I decided to call it a day after 2.30 pm. One vendor told me, to stay till 5 as more people will come.
On the way home I stopped by to get some grocery at Rainbow Food, They have fresh meat at lower price.
Went home took a nap, and at 8.30 went to a friend birthday party, ate a lot of home cooked meals, and reached home at 1.30 am. This was a long and busy day for me.
So I only have one cookie to read.
The Cookie says "Time is the Wisest Counselor"
Is this true? To me Time is really precious, Sometime it is not enough, If I have more time , I would want to do more things and get more accomplished. But we cannot go back in time.So we better make use of the time we have,get more things done,accomplished more goals,and spend more time with our families and friends.Time flies away fast and we may never catch it again.

No comments: