Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Popolar Vietnamese Dish




If you go to a Vietnamese restaurant and do not know what to order,I recommend you the Pho(Far) This is rice noodles in clear beef broth. Usually topped with slice roast beef, fresh beef tenderloin,Beef tripe and pork. However you can choose your choice of meat , maybe some chicken or shrimp. It is not spicy, but usually accompanied by a plate of beansprout, lettuce and parsley . Also slice of lemon/lime and green chili pepper (Very Hot) But it taste even better if you put a little of the Thai hot pepper sauce on it. With the spice and the hot soup, it will bring out all the sweat and excitement in you.
Also order you some spring roll, fried or steam. They are delicious.

Today my fortune cookie says(I will give you two, since I was not here last 2 days.)

"Working hard will make you live a happy life"
Of course! If you work hard, you can make enough to get you what you needed and pays your bills, so you will be much happier.

" A Good time to finish up old tasks."
I better start now, there's a lot of old tasks for me to finish.

Get some great recipes Here www.999recipes.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Can i copy some post from you? i want to make a big base of herb-recipes on my blog... Thanks!