Saturday, September 1, 2007

Read My Fortune in Alabama

Today I have to travel from Columbus, Georgia to Montgomery,Alabama with my family to visit my brother-in-law's family for the weekend. Also my sister-in-law arrives from Malaysia for a week .

Luckily I bought my fortune cookie with me. So what my long distance cookie says today?

Today Saying:
"Culture and customs of China attract You."

Well , I am not only attracted to culture and customs of China of many different
countries. I wish one day to travel to all different countries in Europe and Asia,
so I can learn more about their Culture and customs and languages.
But. it is quite true that a lot of people especially Americans are attracted to the culture and customs of China, a country full of histories.

2 comments:

ARTS GALLERY said...

Excuse me What is Fortune cookies?
Is Fortune Cookies For eat or ... idon't understand but i am intrested.
You have Lots Of Good Fortune .

Laibiz said...

The Fortune Cookie is very famous in all the chinese restaurant in America. After your meal, you are given a fortune cookie. Inside the cookie is a small paper with your fortune printed on it. You read it out and tell your friend if it is true to you.