Friday, September 14, 2007

Little Ceasars-Hot And Ready Pizza



Yesterday, I was too lazy to cook and I do not want to eat out.I decided to pick up a pizza for my youngest son, Joel.I went to the Drive-Thru and Little Caesar's at Buena Vista Road. My son loves the pizza here.Just ask the cashier at the Drive thru," I need a Hot and Ready Pizza"It cost $4.99 plus tax($5.30) and you will get a large 15" round pizza covered pepperoni and cheese, just out of the oven. Comes with a cup of mazzollera sauce.Even, when you reach home , it is still hot.
And my son can eat the whole pizza,for lunch and dinner. It is a very good deal,for less than $6.00. Next time, you have a party or having some guests over, get you some
Hot and Ready Pizza. It don't come with any fortune cookies but you can get some Crazy Bread for 99 cents.
Today Fortune Cookie Says: "Your fate is in no one else buy you, no other hands but yours."
A lot of people believe that their lives are fated. They blamed everything on fate.Especially the Orientals, they believe in fate. But ,you can change your fate, you can always work for the better. If you don't work,fate can never help you, you have to help yourself, no one ,even your best friend can help you, if you do not do anything to help yourself.

Today Chinese word- Pe Che How =Good Temper.

No comments: