Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lucky Pizza


Today we want to try a pizza from Cici's pizza.I love the pizza there, the large pepperoni pizza is about 15" in diameter, covered with cheese.They are ready to pick up when you go to the drive thru. I love the service at Cici's. The employees are always so friendly and everyone will give you a big smile and welcome you when you walk in. "Welcome to Cici's". Every one in there will greet you, even the kitchen staff.The pizza comes in a thick crust, a little spicy but they taste Delicious. Also, so with some garlic sauce. This is my lucky pizza because I got a good deal.The staff give me a big discount since they are closing up.
Today Lucky Pizza fortune is" You Love Peace"
Everyone loves Peace whether it is at home, at work or out in the world. Why are there still wars everywhere among nations and countries? Why can't people live peacefully?
I love peacefulness . Sometimes I just love when my kids are not home. I can have all the peacefulness by my self.The best thing I want to wish for is Peace to whole World.

No comments: