Thursday, October 25, 2007

What to do with your fortune's paper?

The weather is turning cool over here these few days.With this kind of weather, I have been restless and sleepy all the time.Feel like going in to hibenation. I know I have not been posting last few days. I was wondering what do people do with thier fortune cookies paper. Some will eat up their cookies and leave the paper on the table after their meals, some will keep them in their purse, to remind them of their good fortunes from time to times. There are some who would save them , under their pillow or in the safe. Since I have been reading a lot , I have been saving them in a small wine glass. Maybe I can sell them on ebay one day. What would you do with yours?

Today I have a few fortunes

" Discontent is the first step in the progress of a man or a nation"

'You have a reputation for being straight forward and honest"

"You have a potential urge and the ablility for accomplishment."

"You are broad minded and socially active"

"Don't let friends impose on you,work calmly and silently"

"You have an iron will, which helps you suceed in everything"

"You have much skill in expressing yourself to be effective."

Get Paid to Travel as a Travel Agent.www.ytb.com/Alpha88

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I save my fortunes in a small box. Sometimes I save the cookie for later.