Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Japanese Food.




This evening, I am about to cook dinner but my husband called and said The Boss man
wanted to eat out. He told me to wait at Chef Lee's Restaurant because they really enjoy the atmosphere and the food there.I drove 5 miles to my destination and was surprised the parking lot was so emptied. A sign on the door said, Closed on Mondays.
So, we changed our destination to dine in at Fuji ,Japanese Seafood and Steak House.
A very big restaurant,surprisingly owned by a Chinese couple and most of the chefs and waitresses were Indonesians and a few Chinese.
They have a long Sushi Bar, a Bar and a few teppanyaki grill,table. Not too busy but a few tables were having birthday parties. They were singing Birthday song with gongs and drums. Something very unusual.
The waitresses all dress in Kimono Shirts.
We ordered some Shasimi( a varieties of Fresh fish,Tuna,Yellow fin and Salmon)Also told the sushi chef to fix us a Sushi Boat. It had a varieties of different Sushi,California Rolls and Crab meat Rolls.
The Sushi Boat came beautiful arranged. Taste delicious. I did not quite like the Shasimi because I do not like raw meat.
The guys enjoyed their Sake and having a good time.

Today Fortune Cookies say "You are one of the people who goes places in life" Recently I have been getting a lot of cookies that talked about travel. And true, Travel is one of my passions, I love to go places to learn about others,environment and culture/food.

'"The world is always ready to receive talent with open arms" Every company and country needs Talented People. To help them to advance and develop.Any Comment?
Please post on my blog

No comments: