Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Olive Garden

Sunday, we decided to have lunch with my son who came back for Fall Break,from Georgia Tech,Atlanta. He said he will make reservation since he has a few more friends joining us. We reached that at 2pm. Eventhough we made reservation, actually the said they do not take reservation, they gave us some kind of buzzer, it will buzz when there is a table for us. We still have to wait another 30 minutes. By the time , we decided to go in , there were people ahead of us. Still have to wait another 15 minutes. They were crowded, I guess the food must be excellent.
Finally, we got our table, set down and the waitress took our order for drinks.Later she brought us some cheesebread and salads.
Then we placed our order, the price were average high. Most of the boys decided to order the All You Can Eat Pasta, for $8.95 .There are 7 different kinds of pasta,Angel Hair, Fettucinni, Linguine, Sphagetti,etc. with different kind of sauces, Smoked Alfredo,Marinara sausage,etc.
My husband ordered the Garlic Chicken with Fettucinni. I ordered the Smoked Alfredo Fettucinni. He liked his Chicken, I tried to finish my pasta,but it has too much cheese on it.When all the boys finished theirs, no one wanted another plate. The pasta and bread filled them up.Service :Excellent, Food: Average Price: High

Today Fortune "Accept the Next Proposition You Hear"
I sure will and waiting for one. Anyone wants to offer me one?

No comments: