Thursday, June 5, 2008

Too Busy Fortune

I have been too busy. Working every evenings,and signing up on many of the Paid to clicks sites, Clixsense,Cashcrate,DAilyclicks,Master bux and 10bux.net.Trying to earn a little bucks here and there. At lease I received my 1st checks from Clixsense. Not a lot, $8.72 (11.72.minus $3.00 fees) but I have more $10.00 checks coming to me soon, these 2 weeks.
Here I have a few fortunes to catch up:

"Your success in life must be earned with earnest efforts" I believe in this, always work hard and genuine, you will be paid for.

''Great thoughts come from the heart" -True or False? People always said" It is the thought that counts"

'' Handsome is that handsome does" - Can someone explain this

'" You are tasting the sweets of success" - I love this and looking forward to it.

No comments: