Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This week Fortune Cookies

2008 is here, and January is half gone. I have been a later busy lately but not really doing much. Try to explore more opportunities to earn extra income on the net. Joined a few affilliates programes, but only earn a few cents here and there. I need to check out what my fortune cookies have to say this week.

" You constantly struggle for self improvement." True, I always love to find more improvement for myself.

"You are kind -hearted and hospitable,cheerful and well-liked"

'"You are going to take a vacation" I need one for a long , long time.

"An empty stomach is not a good political advisor"

" People are attracted by your delicate features."

"Depart not from the path which fate has you assigned."

" You display the wonderful traits of charm and courtesy"

No comments: