Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beautiful Sunday's Cookie

I has been a little while since I gathered some fortune cookies. Just have been busy working a little. Today is a beautiful Sunday. A little Cool tough, with bright Sunshine. A little breeze in the air, see some kids flying their kites, and it is Spring break here for the school kids, most families had gone to the beach.

Today Cookie said

"You will have many friends when you need them"
How true is this for everyone? Sometimes there are true friends who will stand with you trough all your ups and downs, no matter what. But, how often do we find friends that are there when you most need them? Even though I was away my home country for so many years, I still have a few true friends whom I met since elementary school, who still keep in touch and still remember my birthday every year. These are my real friends in need. The saying goes " A friend in Need is a friend Indeed".

No comments: